We think that hair loss is only a matter of men, but reality shows us that there is a high number of women suffering from female alopecia. A recent study tells us that one in two women will suffer at some point in their life, hair loss that may be more or less intense, becoming female alopecia or simply a slight loss of hair.
On the other hand, we can say that contrary to men, women recover lost hair in a high percentage.
Around the age of 40, coinciding with the menopause stage, hair loses density, it becomes weaker. This is related to the hormonal changes that occur in that stage.
8 Causes of Hair Fall
- Changes and hormonal imbalances, such as those that occur during menopause or menstruation. Also, if there are thyroid disorders, they can cause hair loss.
- Genetic inheritance. It has a hereditary reason, this is the main cause of male alopecia, but it can also occur in women.
- Medications. Chemotherapy and radiotherapy cause hair loss because the phases of their growth are accelerated.
They also affect anticoagulants, contraceptives, and antidepressants that cause weakness in the hair follicles.
- DHT accumulation. Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) that accumulates in the hair follicles and accelerates the vital phases of the hair, causing it to fall more quickly.
- Anxiety and Stress. It is proven that in times of anxiety and stress more hair is lost.
- Unbalanced diet. If the usual diet does not include enough protein and iron, it can affect hair loss.
- Abuse the hair. Combing sharply, pulling hair, doing tight hairstyles, causing it to grow more weakly and makes it easier to fall.
- Use products with aggressive chemicals. Dyeing hair with chemical dyes, performing permanent, exposure to the sun, chlorine from swimming pools and shampoos with harmful chemicals, weaken hair follicles and lead to hair loss.
Natural Treatments To Avoid Hair Fall
Although there are many products on the market to stop hair loss, we can use some plants and natural products that we have at home to strengthen the scalp and prevent the fall from being more intense.
1. Green tea
It contains a lot of antioxidants and, in addition to drinking it, its application in the scalp can help us strengthen the hair so that it grows more and falls less.
2. Aloe Vera
Due to its great capacity for skin regeneration, this plant helps in cases of hair loss due to dermatological causes.
3. Essential almond and rosemary oils
Both almonds and rosemary have great nutritional properties that are also effective for hair. To do this we pour a few drops of essential oil in the palm of the hands and gently rub on the scalp with circular movements to activate the circulation of the area. Another option is to add these essential oils to our usual shampoo.
4. Olive oil
Its nutritional characteristics and antioxidant properties will help nourish the hair in depth, strengthening it and preventing its fall. In the same way, as with essential oils.
Its high content of vitamins and minerals strengthen the hair if the root cut in half is applied directly to the scalp about three times a week. Although the hair may take some color, it will easily go away after washing.
Now that you have known the natural ingredients help prevent loss of your hair. So serendipity house has brought to make it easy for you. Here are some products which are organic certified.
If you find no solution in spite of trying all these natural products then you should consult a doctor regarding this problem.