Dandelion is a plant that has a lot more vitamin C than lemon. It also has a tonic effect, cleanses the liver. It is an excellent assistant in the process of losing weight, but many people throw this plant out of the garden and treat it like a weed.
Everyone knows about the dangers of caffeinated coffee, but not many can refuse to use it. You can also use dandelion to make coffee. Such a drink refreshes and is an excellent tonic. And to increase the refreshing effect of coffee from dandelions, you need to add a pinch of cinnamon to it.
From the roots of dandelions, you can make an amazing coffee drink. Dandelion helps in the treatment of the stomach, has diuretic and choleretic properties.
Dandelion is a plant from which you can cook many different dishes and drinks. For example, tea, wine, and beer are prepared from its flowers. As for wine, it is also called the best wine from herbs. Dandelion roots are an excellent substitute for natural coffee.
So you can enjoy the properties of this plant in a delicious hot cup, we tell you how to make this natural substitute for coffee at home.
How to do it?
- Remove the dandelion plant from the root.
- Clean the roots well with plenty of water several times. You can let them soak for a few hours and rinse them to completely remove dirt.
- Remove damaged roots.
- Place your roots on a baking sheet and dry them at a temperature of 110 ° C (225 degrees Fahrenheit) for at least 4 hours until they get a dark brown color, but make sure they don't get burned.
- Once you have your roasted roots, place them in a coffee grinder and grind them several times until you get a fine powder similar to ground coffee.
- Prepare your dandelion coffee as you would normally prepare your coffee in a coffee or boiled coffee and that's it!
Store your remaining preparation in an airtight glass container and keep it in a cool place.
With the roots of the dandelion they are ground and a beverage similar to coffee is prepared in terms of aroma, texture, and flavor but without negative effects on health.
The benefits of dandelion coffee are:
-helps fight constipation
-Improves the digestive and nervous system
-helps treat vision problems
-helps treat liver and gallbladder problems
-helps control fever
-stimulates the appetite
-helps treat anemia
-reduces blood sugar levels in diabetics
-helps control depression
Dandelion coffee is made by placing the roots of this plant to dry, then grind it as if it were the coffee bean and prepare it as such. It really is an excellent alternative for people who cannot consume caffeine. The advantage of this drink is that its flavor is really similar to traditional coffee.